Alongside my 25 new things before I turn 25, I’m also beginning to accumulate ideas for what I actually want to do and achieve whilst we’re away. Exciting stuff! Here’s my bucket list so far, scattered with photos from my instagram page. Feel free to give me a cheeky follow, I’m a newbie!
Disclaimer: most of these things are really stereotypical and probably won’t happen.
New York, New York!
- Twirl around, getting in everyone’s way in Times Square listening to Frank Sinatra on my iPod. (predictable but a must.)
- Get vertigo on the way up the Empire State Building.
- Visit the ground zero memorial. (interestingly we will be flying out of NYC on September the 11th 2015)
- Have a look at Central Park
- Try some monstrous Man Vs Food style meals.
(Here’s me looking moody whilst exploring the Roman theatre in Orange, Southern France)
- Find the Hollywood sign and pose by it moronically.
- Visit the Walk of Fame.
- Universal Studios? (Unsure if we will have time)
- Have a perve on the skinny brown beautiful people on the beach. (snort)
- Climb a big volcano!
- See a Hawaiian sunset.
- Frolic in a grass skirt, coconut boob combo.
(Casually riding a came across the Sahara)
- Scuba diving
- Laze around getting drunk on the beach on my twenty fifth birthday!
- Read a lot
- Get a bit of a tan
- Pretend to be Tom Hanks in Castaway
- Bungee jump (eek)
- Sky dive (brown trousers are packed)
- Find a job (yawnsies)
- Celebrate mine and Tom’s fifth anniversary.
- Go on big walks looking for kiwis and possums.
(At my happiest – eating. Marrakech, Morocco.)
It’s so hard to predict what I will be doing. But it’s so exciting! I’m open to suggestions, so feel free to comment if you have any ideas. 😉 Happy Friday everyone.